The rackmount TASCAM CD500B CD player
is a perfect solution for installation, touring, house of worship and anywhere else rackspace is at a premium. The CD500B is a slot-loading CD player with a new transport, featuring brushless motors and an edge-grabbing mechanism to prevent disc damage. A front-panel 10-key pad is available for instant access to CD tracks, and flash start is available for instant playback.
TASCAM CD500B CD Player Features
- Slot-loading mechanism
- RCA unbalanced output
- XLR balanced output
- Optical and Coaxial S/PDIF digital outputs
- XLR AES/EBU output
- All, single, random, A/B and 99-track program play
- Incremental play
- Track elapsed, track remain, disc remain time display
- Call function: return to last play start point
- Intro check
- Fade in/out (0 to 10 sec., in 0.5 sec. steps)
- Power on play
- Frame-accurate search
- Skip back play
- Activate or deactivate the wireless remote
- Relay play with multiple units through 1/8” relay in/out jack
- Index search (CD-DA discs) and directory search (MP3 discs)
- Mono output
- Fader start / event start
- EOM (End of message)
- WAV file (up to 48kHz/16bit) and MP3 file (up to 320kbps VBR) playback
- Headphone output
- RS-232C and Parallel control
- Wireless remote controller included
- Footswitch input
The CD500B CD player supports MP3 and WAV file playback from CDROM as well as traditional audio CDs. The TASCAM CD500B includes 16% pitch control for CD playback speed. Other features include incremental play, fader start, Call/return to last play point, fade in/out, power on play and more.
A variety of control and interface ports are found onto the rear panel. Both RCA unbalanced and XLR balanced analog outputs are provided, as well as S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital outputs. The CD500B can be controlled through RS-232C, Parallel, wireless remote control or an optional footswitch.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.