The TASCAM DP-006 Digital Portastudio Multitrack Recorder
is the ultimate, easy to use recorder designed for song writers and musicians of all types! This ultra-portable, battery powered recorder features built-in, high quality microphones as well as two inputs for multi-track recording anytime, anywhere. The TASCAM DP-006 also features a built in chromatic tuner, metronome, USB connection for file transfer to DAW and recording to SD/SDHC card media.
TASCAM DP-006 Digital Portastudio Multitrack Recorder Features
Built-In High-Quality Stereo Condenser Microphones
- Up to six tracks recording (2mono tracks+ 2mono/stereo switchable tracks)
- CD quality recording (16bit/44.1kHz)
- Two tracks simultaneous recording/ six tracks simultaneous playback
- Dedicated stereo master track available
- Record to SD/SDHC card (Up to 32GB)
- 2 Built-in omni-directional condenser microphones
- Microphone sensitivity can be selected from 3-positions (Low/Mid/High)
- Two TS 1/4 in. mic/line inputs
- INPUT A can connect high-impedance instrument directly (Like an electric-guitar)
- Independent LEVEL/PAN(BALANCE) knobs for each track
- 15mW/ch headphone output
- 128x64 dot-matrix LCD
- Four AA batteries operation up to 9 hours (When recording, using the eneloop battery)
- Optional AC adapter ready (TASCAM PS-P520)
- Can connect to an external battery pack (TASCAM BP-6AA)
- Tripod screw hole
- Direct locate function by jog-wheel
- Repeat playback between IN/OUT point
- Track edit functions include Cone Track, Clean Out, Silence, Cut, Open
- Bounce function allows recording of more six tracks
- UNDO/REDO (UNDO HISTORY) function
- Chromatic tuner and metronome included
- High-speed data transfer by USB2.0 connection
- Backup and restore songs
- File import/export by Wav format (mono/stereo)
- Export stereo master file as stereo wav format
- 2GB SD card included
The DP-006 is built with two condenser mics directly in the front. Record vocals or acoustic guitar anytime without the need for extra equipment or set-up time. TASCAM held many evaluation tests to secure the best sounding mics and structures. The DP-006 also features a tripod mount for versatile set-up and placement.
Simple and Easy-to-Use Interface
No unnecessary features were included that might complicate the recording to ensure easy functionality. Designed with Analog functionality and dedicated control knobs this Pocketstudio is the simplest to use songwriting scratchpad on the market!
Two Analog Inputs for External Microphones and Electric/Acoustic Guitar
The TASCAM DP006 recorder has two input terminals by phone-jack, these terminals provide a connection for external microphones, an electric-acoustic guitar and a line-level device like a synthesizer.
Record to SD/SDHC Card (up to 32GB), High-Speed Data Transfer via USB 2.0
The DP-006 records to widely available SD/SDHC card media (2GB card included). In addition, it can connect to PCs via USB2.0 for high-speed data transferring. All song ideas can be transferred via USB or SD card readers to and from the units at any point in the recording process. Files can be used in correspondence with DAWs.
Quickly Fix/Re-record Tracks with the UNDO/REDO Function for Worry-Free Recording
TASCAM gave the DP-006 the ability to support file import/export by Wav format. Also, mono file and stereo file are available. This feature offers various advantages. For example, at first, you import an instrumental song which was created by a DAW. Then, capture your ideas by the DP-006. After recording, these ideas can export from a DP006 to be edited and mixed on your DAW.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.