Want to turn your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a recording studio? The TASCAM iXZ Audio Interface for iPhone iPod and iPad
is just the device for you! Plugging in a microphone, guitar or bass allows you to interact with the latest guitar amp, sampling, recording and DJ apps. The TASCAM iXZ even supplies phantom power for condenser microphones!
An input setting on the iXZ interface sets the gain and a headphone output allows you to monitor from your iOS device. To turn an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a portable practice, songwriting or live recording rig, it's tough to beat the TASCAM iXZ audio interface.
TASCAM iXZ Interface for iPhone iPod and iPad Features
TASCAM iXZ Applications
- Switchable mic/line input
- Phantom power
- Gain control
- 1/8 inch headphone output
- XLR mic input
- High-impedence guitar input
- Mic input powered by two AA batteries
- Non-powered guitar input
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Guitar Practice – Play in headphones with a metronome and effects using your favorite app
- Songwriting – Use an app like TASCAM Portastudio to build up a song before presenting it to the band
- Rehearsal Recording – Plug in a mic to capture band practice
- Sound Effects Gathering – Record sounds in the outside world, then drop them into your productions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.