The TASCAM's MH8 is the ultimate headphone amplifier for studio, stage and installation.
Each of the eight stereo outputs gets 250mW per side with three switchable sources available. Two stereo inputs can be shared to any of the outputs, and individual stereo direct inputs are available for each of the eight channels. A headphone out can select any one of these inputs, or mix several together. A set of foldback outputs allow you to chain other MH8s into a system.
TASCAM MH8 Headphone Amplifier Features
TASCAM MH8 Headphone Amplifier Applications
- (8) stereo 1/4 inch headphone outputs
- 250mW + 250mW at 32 ohm per channel
- Each headphone output switchable to input 1, input 2 and direct input source (or a combination of the three)
- Master input gain controls
- (16) 1/4 inch TRS balanced direct inputs
- (4) XLR balanced inputs (Channels 1 and 2)
- (2) 1/4 inch TRS balanced inputs (Chan 1)
- (2) RCA unbalanced inputs (Chan 2)
- (4) TRS balanced foldback outputs
- Ground lift switch and terminal
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Music retailer listening station
- Recording studio monitoring
- In-ear stage monitor distribution
- Tradeshow headphone distribution
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.