The RC-W100-R120 Wall Mount Controller for the MX-8A 8 Input /8 Output Matrix Mixer with DSP. Designed for quick and easy operation in meeting rooms, lecture halls, stores, restaurants, and multipurpose spaces, the RC-W100-R120 Wall Mount Controller incorporate an easy-to-read LCD display, one rotary encoder with a push switch, and four push button switches.
The RC-W100-R120 addresses a variety of world markets, with the RC-W100-R120 designed for the U.S. and Japan. RC-W100-R120 sold separately. TASCAM MX CONNECT Software V1.2.0 or upwards is needed to use the RC-W100.
Tascam RC-W100-R120 Wall-Mounted Programmable Controller Features
- Wall-mounted programmable controller for MX-8A
- Equipped with 1 encoder (with push switch) and 4 switches
- Enables switching sources and adjusting volume (including muting)
- Functions can be assigned to the encoder and the switches using TASCAM MX CONNECT
- Prevents end-users from making mistakes by assigning only necessary functions to the controller
- Two source switching modes available
- Easy-to-read display
- Name of the selected source and current volume can be checked
- Automatic backlight off function
- Daisy chaining of up to 8 units is possible using cables rated category 5e or higher (maximum length 200 m)
- Power supply can be provided to the unit via MX-8A (RS-485)
- Reduces power construction and installation costs