The easy-to-use SD20M solid state recorder is designed for installations like schools, house of worship and conferences which need an affordable solution for recording. The SD20M features a four-track recorder capable of simultaneously recording from both the mic inputs and line inputs.
TASCAM SD-20M Solid State Recorder Features
- XLR/TSR combo microphone inputs on the front panel
- Four-track recorder
- Dual recording function captures a copy of your audio at a lower level, for a distortion-proof safety track
- Can record a copy of the audio at a lower level according to the set audio recording level. This allows for a backup recording in case of distortion from unexpected loud noises.
- In addition to the AC adapter, it can also operate using four AA batteries, which allows for recording to continue even if AC power is lost
- Compatible with SD, SDHC and SDXC media.
- SDXC media slot supports up to 128 GB cards for long recordings
- High-resolution recording up to 96kHz/24-bit in WAV/BWF format.
- MP3 format for making long recordings.
- Equipped with a Tempo change (VSA) function for adjusting the speed from 0.5 to 1.5 times (in 0.1 increments), which is great for language study.
- XLR/TRS combo locking balanced inputs - mic level with switchable +48V phantom power, and +4 dBu line level (TRS) for balanced input from mixers, etc.
- RCA inputs compatible with -10dBV line level unbalanced input from mixers, etc.
- Auto recording function that can detect the sound input signal level and automatically start recording
- Low-cut filter with three levels (40, 80, and 120 Hz)
- Compatible with Japanese language display
- Mounts in a single rackspace
The SD20M is a single rackspace recorder with a pair of microphone preamps with phantom power for direct microphone recording. Both the mic inputs and line inputs can be recorded simultaneously in four-channel mode. The dual recording mode captures a copy of your audio at a lower level, as insurance against distorted takes.
The SD-20M includes a battery backup system – AA batteries can keep recording for hours in case of power loss. A wired remote or footswitch can be attached to control recording and playback. Variable speed playback allows the playback to be changed without affecting the pitch.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.