Simple and intuitive operation, the US-1x2HR offers sophisticated looks, a rich assortment of software bundles, and an improved audio performance, thanks to the newly enhanced audio circuit. The US-1x2HR features two inputs (1 mic / 1 line) / powered by USB bus power and one USB-C port for USB bus power connection.
Natural, crisp and clear sound quality, thanks to the implemented Ultra-HDDA Mic Preamp with 192 kHz support
High resolution reproduction in the US-HR series has been pursued based on TASCAM’s policy to recreate sound as close to the original as possible. Therefore, the in-house developed Ultra-HDDA mic preamp combined with a newly improved audio circuit delivers enhanced audio performance with the most transparent and low-noise sound.
Tascam US-1X2HR 2X2 USB Audio Interface Features
Zero-latency direct monitoring function
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz audio formats
- Improved TASCAM driver with selectable buffer size from 4 samples provides low-latency and stability (Windows: TASCAM native driver)
- 1 XLR input equipped with Ultra-HDDA mic preamp and +48V phantom power
- 1 TRS line/inst. Input
- RCA line L/R inputs
- RCA line L/R outputs
- 1 headphone output
- USB Type-C connection (USB C- A cable included)
- Powered by USB bus power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Compatible with iPad and other iOS devices
- Extensive line-up of bundled software: Steinberg Cubase LE, Cubasis LE3; IK Multimedia Sample Tank 4 SE; Antares AUTO-TUNE UNLIMITED (available free of charge up to 3 months)
- Stereo/mono selectable loopback function (Windows, Mac, iOS, iPad OS)
- OBS support
- Included items:
- USB cable (Type A – Type C)
- DAW software installation guide
- DAW plug-in software installation guide set
- Owner’s manual（warranty card included)
Direct monitoring will diverge signals before sending them to the computer, resulting in smooth, in-time monitoring without any sound delay during both recordings and performances.
Create quality content with bundled software
The US-HR models come bundled with world-renowned software that will enhance the user’s production workflow. At the core of music production, Steinberg’s Cubase LE/Cubasis LE3 DAW is included, along IK Multimedia’s Sample Tank SE, which comes free of charge with a massive 25 GB sound library encompassing more than 2,000 different musical instruments. In addition, Antares AUTO-TUNE UNLIMITED, the industry standard for pitch correction and vocal effects, is also bundled and can be used free of charge for up to 3 months.
Interface for podcasts and live streaming
The XLR mic input and the USB bus power allows the user to use this interface for both podcasts and live streaming. The loopback function allows the audio from the computer to be returned to the streaming software during live streaming with any compatible OS. The unit also supports OBS, which is widely used worldwide.
Compatible with iPad and other iOS devices
The US-1x2HR can be used as an interface for iPad and other iOS devices.
New audio interface engine
Capitalizing on experience being one of the pioneers in manufacturing USB audio interfaces, TASCAM achieved further stability with their native driver. The audio buffer size can be set starting from 4 samples (Windows only) to give the best performance to every different environment; maximizing the capability of the computer in use while creating a low-latency environment.
Robust metal casing
The US-HR models share a solid and practical design intended to withstand long hours of hard use. Its robust metal jacket not only improves its durability but, combined with dye-cast aluminum side panels, provides a sleek, eye-catching design. In addition, all models have just the right weight, so they won’t move when cables are connected or disconnected.