Whether rehearsing and perfecting your craft or on stage doing what you love, the TC Helicon SingThing is the ultimate effects and monitoring solution! This all-in-one vocal processor with a powerful built-in speaker takes your singing to a new level. Quickly create pro studio quality vocals with a suite of production-caliber vocal effects controlled through top-level buttons. Guitar input guides harmony and hardtune FX, and BodyRez filtering gives your acoustic guitar a more natural sound.
TC Helicon SingThing Personal Monitor With Processor And Mic Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Integrated 150 W speaker for powerful audio output lets you hear yourself sing and play
- Includes TC HELICON MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone, XLR and 1/8 inch AUX cables and an 1/8 inch-to-1/4 inch stereo adapter
- MIDI keyboard input automatically sets harmony key and scale with NaturalPlay
- VLOOP performance looper with automatic tempo function gives you undo/redo and unlimited overdubs
- 200+ song- and artist-inspired presets, with hundreds more presets available online
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- Optional SWITCH-3 or SWITCH-6 foot switch adds up to six foot switches for extended performance control
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 or MP-76 Modern Performance Vocal Mics or Sennheiser e835 FX mic
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.