The Falcon Grande features a straight-forward tone stack - consisting of an interactive volume and single tone control produces a surprising amount of flexibility in tone. The Falcon Grande 20-watt, 1x12" combo sings with the voice of a vintage American tube amp... 3 of them, actually.
Tone King Falcon Grande Guitar Amplifier Combo Features
- Volume and tone knob are interactive for differing shades of drive and clarity
- 3-position switch selects between Tweed, Rhythm, and Lead voicings
- Voicings are selectable via the front panel and included footswitch
- 6-step attenuation accomodates for a variety of situations
- Reactive load technology maintains the feel and response of your guitar amplifier
- Completely transparent performance
- Custom-voiced 12” Eminence speaker
- Mix and Dwell controls tune your onboard spring reverb
- Included 4-button footswitch puts control of the reverb at your feet
- Baltic Birch USA construction
- Tubes: 2 x 5881 & 2 x 12AX7
The front panel’s 3-position voicing switch offers the clear and spanky Rhythm setting, a warm and compressed Tweed option, and a Lead tone that brings on a singing overdrive. Add in the lush reverb and onboard Ironman II reactive load power attenuator, and you have a rootsy-sounding tube amp that is as ready for the arena as it is the living room.
Three voices from one easy-to-use amp:
The Falcon Grande utilizes three knobs to take you on a journey through the best parts of vintage American tube amplification. The volume control and tone knob are highly interactive. With the 3-position voicing switch, you just may have all the tones you’ll ever need.
Ironman II reactive attenuation:
As if the Falcon Grande wasn’t flexible enough, Tone King graciously included their Ironman II power attenuator. Now you can bring your Falcon Grande’s maxed power tones to band- or home-friendly level.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.