Gigging professionals appreciate the easy tweaking of the Transit A preamp pedal. Providing a consistent tone night after night, guitarists love the easy to turn knobs plus the layout is very intuitive.
The built in Compression, Notch Filter, Pre-shape and simple EQ controls ensure great basic tone, while the user-defi nable Boost, Chorus, Delay and Reverb offer all the tools necessary for artistic expression. The back-lit control panel becomes the chromatic tuner for accurate tuning. Built-in Pre and Post XLR balanced output, dry output and headphone output give the user the ins and outs they need for the best live coverage.
Trace Elliot Transit A Acoustic Guitar Preamp Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Color coordinated backlit controls
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Piezo button increases input impedance
- User definable boost switch
- Chorus with simple one knob operation
- Delay with Level, Feedback and Tap-Tempo
- Pre-shape switch for classic Trace
- Acoustic EQ curve
- Reverb with simple one knob operation
- Phase reverse switch
- 3 band active EQ
- Notch filter
- Input Gain and Output Level controls
- Stereo outputs and Dry output
- Pre and Post balanced XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Aux input
- Phones output
- Carry bag included
- Dimensions (pedal only): 312mm W x 114mm D x 58.4mm H (12.3" W x 4.5" D x 2.3" H)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.