Professional tone with color coordinated backlit controls, the Transit B preamp pedal provides an intuitive control panel with easily adjusted knobs. With the Transit B, bassists effortlessly dial in their tone and shape their sound to enhance their performance.
The Transit™ B pedal is a professional grade preamp for the discerning bassist. Built-in tools for tone shaping like Pre-shape, 5 band semi-parametric EQ and dual band Compressor are easy to use and easy to tweak on the fly. Features like Drive with blend control and built-in bass enhancement add to the tonal options available. The back-lit control panel becomes the chromatic tuner for accurate tuning. Built-in Pre and Post XLR balanced output, dry output and headphone output give the user the ins and outs they need.
Trace Elliot Transit B Bass Guitar Preamp Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Color coordinated backlit controls
- Passive/Active switch
- Pre-shape switch for the classic Trace Elliot EQ curve
- Drive control with blend knob, footswitchable
- 5 band semi-parametric EQ with defeat switch
- Dual band compressor with defeat switch
- Mute/Tune switch
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Input Gain and Output Level controls
- Line level, instrument level and dry outputs
- Pre and Post balanced XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Aux input
- Phones output
- Dimensions (pedal only): 312mm W x 114mm D x 58.4mm H (12.3" W x 4.5" D x 2.3" H)
- Weight: 1.18 kg/2.6 lbs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.