A matt black, powder coated wall bracket, the iQ15-WB is specifically designed to hang the iQ15 in standalone applications, such as wall or ceiling mounting in bars or clubs, or as an under-balcony fill. The iQ15-WB consists of two yoke spacers, two yoke brackets and a bracket spacer, plus all the fasteners required for assembly. After the iQ15 is securely mounted and adjusted for the desired coverage, the screws attaching the enclosure to the bracket should be fully tightened to finalise the installation.
TurboSound iQ15-WB Steel Wall Brackets Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Steel wall bracket for iQ15 loudspeakers
- Mounts 1 speaker horizontally or vertically to a wall
- Adjustable angle for optimum audience coverage
- Hard wearing semi matt black powder coat finish
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.