The Two notes Le Crunch is feature-packed electric guitar preamp pedal that opens up the possibilities for tone sculpting and sonic foundation building. There are two channels - Channel A’s clean throaty voice is pure Plexi heaven while Channel B screams "Let there be Rock!" The Hot Fusion mode crosses over into the high gain territory to satisfy everyone from shredders to down tuned riffers.
So.... when you dive a bit deeper, what does the Two notes Le Crunch really do? Well, this is first and foremost a preamp. You can plug in your guitar, MIDI controller and effects pedals and the go straight out to a mixing desk. This is perfect for controlling your sound on stage, recording or with silent, private practice using headphones.
Two notes LeCrunch 2-Channel Preamp/Cab Simulator/MIDI Controller – Features
Hot and Cold Fusion
- Fully featured tube electric guitar preamp pedal
- Designed around the sound of a roaring Plexi style amp
- 2 fully blendable footswitchable preamps
- Free Torpedo Wall of Sound software for cab and mic emulation
- MIDI in and out
- Effects loop for patching in time-based pedals
- DI output
- Un-effected THRU output
- Headphone out for silent practice
- Ruby 12AX7AC5 HG PreAmp tube
With an A and B channel, each with unique voicing and controls, you have a lot of sounds to choose from. You can select between cold and hot fusion modes which affects how the sound is blended to help you find YOUR tone.
The Torpedo Wall of Sound
- Hot: In “Hot Fusion”, A and B are cascaded, meaning A can be used as a boost for B with both A and B EQ’s available to shape the result.
- Cold: In “Cold Fusion”, the two channels are in parallel, meaning you can blend the cleaner sound from A and your more distorted sound in B to gain clarity and articulation.
To compliment the Le Crunch, you will also receive a free license of the Two Notes Torpedo Wall of Sound speaker-cab simulation software. Highly regarded in the industry, you'll be able to send Le Crunch’s tones direct to the board with your choice of simulated speaker cabinets, microphones, rooms, reverbs, EQ and tube power amplifiers. The Wall of Sound also lets you mix and match cabinets and microphones, and position the mics to get your optimal tone. Running into an amp live? Just push the SPKR SIM button and defeat the simulation.
A powerful set of I/O options
The Two notes Le Crunch preamp pedal boasts multiple I/O options to integrate easily and quickly into even the most complicated of rigs. An effects loop lets you place your time-based stompboxes after the preamp. The DI Output is optimal for sending your signal direct to the board for live performance or recording. MIDI in and out are perfect for control from external controllers. And the Thru jack sends your unaffected signal to an onstage amp if you choose. As if this wasn’t enough, a 1/8" headphone output lets you get all of this power while silently practicing.