ReVolt Guitar, a forward-thinking all-analog 3-channel preamp primed to serve as the beating-heart of your rig. The latest-iteration of Two notes’ critically- acclaimed preamp solutions has been engineered with a singular mission: to empower players with the ultimate in foundation tone. From sublime cleans to the gnarliest of Metal tones, your performance demands the pinnacle in tonal excellence.
Two Notes ReVolt G 3-Channel Guitar Preamp Features
- 3 channel guitar amp simulator featuring an all analog signal path
- Three tonally-district channels inspired by a Fender Bassman 100, a Marshall JMP Superlead and a Soldano SLO 100.
- Inject some warmth and bite into your tone courtesy of a 12AX7 preamp tube running at high voltage
- Integrated OD-Boost circuit with dedicated switching and level control
- Expertly engineered Analog Cab Sim for seamless DI whether it’s in the studio or on stage
- 4-Cable mode, FX Loop and MIDI In/Out for effortless integration into existing setups
- Robust, made-to-move design that’s perfectly sized for pedalboards and fly-rigs
- Includes the ReVolt: Series-G DynIR Cabinet Collection (valued at 100€/$) featuring 10 exquisite DynIR captures inspired by leading guitar amplifier brands
Forget any preconceptions of a run-of-the-mill amp-in-a-box: ReVolt Guitar stands-apart. It’s inspired by a trio of iconic amps; It’s fueled by 200V and genuine tube power; It’s born to assimilate into a myriad of usage scenarios; It cuts above the rest with its integrated OD-Boost circuit. Two notes’ gets it: Your Tone Matters.
Why settle for anything short of perfection?
Inspired By Icons:
Center stage on ReVolt Guitar are a trio of tonally-district channels inspired by a Fender Bassman 100, a Marshall JMP Superlead and a Soldano SLO 100.
Channel 1/American Clean is the epitome of a solid foundation tone; a sublime clean that taps into luscious saturated warmth when pushing the gain. It’s everything you expect from an early 70’s Californian vintage tube amp, engineered to take your pedals like a dream and sing with the warmth, definition and headroom you demand.
Channel 2/British Crunch isn’t just legendary sound, it’s the sound of legends. When you think Hendrix, Van Halen, Clapton, Young, you think Plexi - period. It’s punchy. It oozes an unmistakable midrange bite. It’s versatile, empowering you with a veritable smorgasbord of tone from fat muted cleans to a guttural roar. In short, there’s nothing this channel cant handle.
Channel 3/Modern Lead is a fitting tribute to a preamp that redefined any preconceptions of what a high gain amp should be. Tight response? Check. Rich in harmonics? Check. Searing, perfectly balanced gain fused with lashings of sustain? Oh Yes! This really is a “triple threat” for the guitarist venturing into hard-rock and metal territory.
It’s a fact: DI is convenient. It’s reliable. It’s a pure unadulterated tone that’s surgically controlled to the smallest iota. There’s just one snag; It lacks the all-important warmth synonymous with tube amps. ReVolt’s 12AX7 preamp tube running at 200V has been expertly tuned to enrich your tone with undeniable tube mojo. The result is revolutionary. You retain all the convenience of a DI signal, now with the warmth, the bite and the all-important response only tubes can provide.
Your performance demands the right tools for the job. Whether you’re looking to cut above the mix, or simply drive ReVolt Guitar’s all-analog signal path, the integrated OD-Boost circuit is primed to deliver on all counts. Dial in your boost level, tap the active channel’s footswitch, and dive headfirst into a world of boosted clarity and lush harmonic overtones. ReVolt’s trio of channels all guarantee an individual response to the OD-Boost, opening up an emporium of tweak-ability to shape your signature tone.