The TBOC-3 card delivers high bandwidth, low latency connectivity for Apollo interfaces to Thunderbolt 3-equipped Mac and Windows systems.
Universal Arrow Thunderbolt 3 Option Card Features
- User-installable Thunderbolt 3 Option card for Apollo rackmount interfaces
- Two Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports for daisy-chaining Apollos or peripherals
- Thunderbolt 3 delivers up to 40 Gbps for high bandwidth peripherals such as dual 4K displays and hard drives
- Provides 15W bus power to downstream Thunderbolt peripherals
- Requires macOS Sierra/High Sierra or Windows 10 w/Anniversary (64-bit Edition)
Compatible with Intel’s new Thunderbolt 3 technology on the latest Mac and Windows computers, the Thunderbolt 3 Option Card for Apollo rackmount interfaces allows music producers to connect Apollo directly to their computer using Thunderbolt 3. It also supports daisy-chaining other Thunderbolt devices such as additional Apollo interfaces, UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt, hard drives, monitors and more.
The user-installable Thunderbolt 3 Option Card includes two Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports, and easily slides into the expansion bay of any Apollo audio interface. Bus power is provided to all downstream Thunderbolt 3 peripherals.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.