The Universal Audio LA2A is revered by audio professional who are passionate about their compressors. The original was immediately acknowledged for its natural compression characteristics. A unique electro-optical attenuator system allows instantaneous gain reduction with no increase in harmonic distortion - an accomplishment at the time, still appreciated today.
Universal Audio LA2A Features
- True to the original in design, manufacturing and performance
- Lag free, distortion free optical attenuator system
- Distortion less than 0.5% THD
- 0 to 40 dB gain limiting
- Balanced stereo interconnection
- Frequency response 1 dB, 30 to 15,000 cps
- Output level of 10 dBm and 40 dB gain
- Low noise – less than 70 dB below ±10 dBm output
Universal Audio now announces the rebirth of the Teletronix LA2A, a Universal Audio Classics product. Painstaking care has been taken to ensure that every new LA2A provides the performance and characteristics of the original. Each unit is hand built, each component carefully evaluated for authenticity. No expense has been spared to guarantee that this LA2A will bring that classic sound to your recording. Demand the original. Accept no copy.