In 1980, Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan, that she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. That promise became the Susan G. Komen® organization, now the world’s leading nonprofit in the fight against breast cancer. To date, the Susan G. Komen® has invested more than $3 billion in advocacy, groundbreaking research and patient care and support programs.
Working to support those in need of help today, while tirelessly searching for tomorrow’s cures, V-MODA and Susan G. Komen® partnered together to release a special edition Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition headphone.
V-MODA’s Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition is a hybrid Bluetooth and analog
(wired) headphone with virtually identical sound in either mode. It features Qualcomm’s aptX for CD-quality audio over Bluetooth, Advanced Audio Codec (AAC) for the best sound performance on Apple devices along with a “universal” Sub-band codec (SBC) for improved Bluetooth performance versus the standard protocol. There’s also a hidden built-in microphone, specially tuned for phone calls and voice recognition along with an additional 1-Button Speakeasy cable for wired mic use included in the box.
Unlike other Bluetooth headphones that over-process, color, and EQ headphone audio when in wireless mode, the Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition can also be operated in wired mode by inserting an audio or mic cable right into the headphone jack to achieve zero latency – essential for professional and gaming use. Powered by dual-diaphragm 50mm drivers and hi-resolution CCAW coils made in Japan, the Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition is certified by the Japan Audio Society (JAS) to Hi-Res Audio standard when cabled.
Lastly, to support the fight against breast cancer, 30% of the proceeds from this collaboration will go directly to Susan G. Komen®. United by Hope, we can end breast cancer.
V Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless Komen Limited Edition Headphones Features
- To support the fight against breast cancer, 30% of the proceeds from this collaboration will go directly to Susan G. Komen® now through May 8, 2022. United by Hope, we can end breast cancer.
- V-MODA award-winning signature sound (45+ Editors’ Choice Awards) both in wireless and wired mode
- Qualcomm aptX audio codec for CD-quality wireless audio playback + AAC and SBC codecs for universal compatibility
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 14+ hours of continuous music, entertainment, and calls; 30-minute FastCharge with 4-hour playback; unlimited hours in wired mode
- Dual-diaphragm 50mm drivers and hi-resolution CCAW Japanese coil for Hi-Res Audio certification (JAS) when cabled
- Large memory foam cushions and SteelFlex headband provide comfort for extended listening sessions and natural noise isolation