The RK50C is proudly designed in conjunction with Richie Kotzen and built by Victory's committed team of engineers and craftsmen
in the UK. The facilities and tonal characteristics are exactly as Richie has specified and he has been
involved at every stage in the design process.
This collaboration with Richie Kotzen is a rekindling of a long-standing friendship between the celebrated American rocker and Victory Amplification chief designer, Martin Kidd. There's a huge range of gain available from the single channel, including a footswitchable boost function. A single tone pot keeps it simple, while onboard reverb and tremolo give you ambience for days. We are so proud to be behind such a brilliant and unique artist.
Victory RK50 Guitar Amplifier Combo Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Footswitchable boost
- Footswitchable reverb and tremolo
- Speaker damping feature
- High/low power options
- Series effects loop
- Bias switch for EL34/6L6 output valves
- External bias test points and adjustment
- Cabinet constructed of pine top, bottom and sides with ply back and baffle
- Single-button footswitch for boost and dual footswitch for reverb/tremolo included
- Slip cover included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.