Victory Amplification is excited to update The Sheriff 25 family to include a wooden sleeved version to the compact family. The Sheriff 25 has two channels of all-valve classic British rock tones, from the 60’s-style classic rock and blues through to the hot-rodded, 70’s and 80’s heavy rock sounds. Renowned for their exceptional craftsmanship and unbeatable portability, our customers now have the option to choose between our classic lunchbox style heads or the all-new wooden sleeved heads for the Sheriff 25.
Maximum sound with minimum fuss is what the Sheriff family is built to deliver. The Sheriff 25 is a compact, yet versatile head, with two channels of British rock sounds all in a small footprint. The vintage channel is designed for lower gain 60’s style of British blues and rock, whereas the hot rod channel is where the heavy high gain sounds are. Both channels have independently switchable master controls, so the Sheriff 25 is made for the studio, the home and of course the stage!
All the features and sounds from the original Sheriff 25 are present but there are leather corners, a leather handle and a deluxe Victory logo, adding an extra layer of British handmade quality to the family.
Victory Sheriff 25 Guitar Head Features
- Two channels offer a Vintage, ‘60s British blues and rock sound great for dynamic playing or a Hot Rod channel for the heavier sounds of the ‘70s & ‘80s with plenty of gain
- Dedicated gain knobs for each channel
- Dedicated Master Volume for each channel or use the Master Volume bypass button on the back of the amp head for global volume control across both channels
- Bass Focus switch works in the power section, offering a tighter, more focused bottom end
- A Presence knob on the face of the amp head operates in the power section to set the overall bite just how you like it
- Presence Switch on the back of the amp head increases the brightness of the Presence control on the face of the amp by reducing negative feedback in the higher frequencies
- Three ECC83 preamp tubes & two EL86 power tubes
- Compatible with EL84 power tubes (sold separately)