A ready-to-go pedalboard with pre-mounted power supply ideal for the player with an extensive pedal setup! Crafted entirely in Sonoma County, California from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, Voodoo Lab Dingbat pedalboards offer a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view.
Dingbat Power Packages take your pedalboard selection experience to the next level by allowing you to choose a pedalboard that includes a pre-installed industry standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power compliment for one package price. No installation necessary. A Dingbat Power Package is ready to go right out of the box. Dingbat Pedalboard Power Packages are available in an assortment of sizes and power configurations to meet a variety of performance situations and include all the necessary power cables and materials required to secure your pedals and cabling to the pedalboard.
The Dingbat Large Pedalboard Power Package with Pedal Power MONDO is the perfect choice for guitar players with a wide array of effects and a need for space to hold larger pedals. Powered by the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power MONDO with 12 total isolated outputs, including four (4) isolated 400mA and two (2) 250mA high current outputs to handle power-hungry digital effects and a 200-watt AC courtesy outlet for an additional effects device, controller, or power supply, you will never be left short of power options. The Dingbat Large pedalboard has enough surface space to handle 10 to 16 pedals and plenty of room underneath to add an extra power supply if needed.
Each Dingbat pedalboard ships with a tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper hardware and both a shoulder strap and backpack straps for easy transportation.
Voodoo Lab Dingbat Large Pedalboard with Pedal Power MONDO Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pedalboard surface size: 25.75 x 15.75 inches (654x400mm)
- Pre-mounted Voodoo Lab Pedal Power MONDO Power Supply with 12 isolated outputs
- Plenty of room for mounting an additional Pedal Power unit (up to a 4X4) below pedalboard
- Assorted power cable and adapter kit
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag w/ premium YKK Zippers – Shoulder strap and backpack straps included
- Made in the U.S.A.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.