The Dingbat Small Power Package with a factory-installed Pedal Power 3 is ideal for assembling a compact and lightweight board with 5 or 6 essential effects. Includes all necessary power cables, plus hook-and-loop tape to attach pedals, and zip ties and 4-way tie mounts to secure cabling underneath.
Voodoo Lab Dingbat Small Pedalboard with Pedal Power 3 Features
- Innovative patented design
- Crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Factory-installed Pedal Power 3 featuring eight 500mA isolated DC outputs
- Onboard power operates at 100-240VAC for international touring
- Assorted power cable and adapter kit
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting tape
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK zipper hardware
- Made in the U.S.A.
Designed for seamless integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power, the innovative patented Dingbat pedalboard delivers a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Each Dingbat is crafted in the USA from superior 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and includes a heavy-duty tour-ready gig bag.
Pedal Power 3 is the first lightweight, high current, universal input voltage power supply to deliver zero-noise performance. Featuring eight high current isolated outputs (6 x 9V, 2 x switchable 9V/12V), it is ideal for delivering audiophile-quality power for everything from standard battery-operated pedals to modern high current DSP effects. Pedal Power 3 is also expandable via on-board X-LINK ports and operates at any input voltage making it an ideal choice for international touring. All necessary power cables are included.
Each Dingbat Small pedalboard includes a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag featuring a padded shoulder strap for easy transportation and premium materials, like YKK zipper hardware, to ensure long-lasting protection for your board and pedals.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.