The Voodoo Lab Dingbat TINY Pedalboard is the ideal professional grade pedalboard for musicians who travel light. Crafted entirely in Sonoma County, California from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, Voodoo Lab Dingbat pedalboards offer a rugged, compact platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view.
Voodoo Lab Dingbat Tiny Pedalboard Features
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pedalboard size: 14.5” x 6.5” (457mm x 197mm)
- Innovative patent pending design
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting tape
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK zipper hardware and removable shoulder strap
- Made in the U.S.A.
Keeping a clean and organized pedalboard is an important element in executing a flawless performance. Dingbat’s innovative patent-pending design helps organize your rig like a pro and includes all the supplies needed for securing pedals and cabling to the board.
Each Voodoo Lab Dingbat TINY ships with a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag. Featuring high-grade construction and premium materials like premium YKK zipper hardware, the Dingbat TINY Gig Bag ensures superior performance and long-lasting protection for your pedalboard and effects. Also included is a convenient removable shoulder strap for easy transportation.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.