The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4 Power Supply
is perfect for large pedalboards with power-hungry effects! This linear power supply can properly power up to 4 digital effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus 4 standard 9-volt battery stompboxes! Pedal Power 4x4 features 8 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital ‘switching’ power supplies.
Voodoo Lab’s Pedal Power 4x4 features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, the Pedal Power 4x4 power supply is designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding users.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4 Power Supply Features
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option) power Strymon, Eventide, Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Four 9V isolated 100mA output sections
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Easily fits small to large pedalboards and mounts under Pedaltrain product
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever.
The Classic 2 should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-2, the Classic 2 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing. However, the Classic 2 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1” to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems. And as always, Classic 2 is made with Pedaltrain’s signature featherweight aircraft-grade aluminum.
Included with purchase is 96” (244 cm) of Pedaltrain’s professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.