Isolated power supply for pro stage and studio use
Pedal Power ISO 5 is an isolated power supply for powering guitar pedal effects and accessories. It's the ultimate compact solution for smaller pedalboards, rack shelves, or even as an additional power supply for larger boards. With five isolated, filtered and regulated output sections, ISO 5 keeps even the most sensitive vintage and boutique analog pedals dead quiet.
Pedal Power ISO 5 includes a high-current output which will properly power modern digital power-hungry effects like those from Eventide, Line 6, and TC Electronic. There's also a dedicated 18V output for those pedals which need the higher voltage for extra headroom.
Designed to meet the needs of professional users, Pedal Power ISO 5 will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO 5 Power Supply Features
Short Circuit Protection
- Five isolated outputs
- Compatible with all battery operated pedals
- Includes high current 9V and 12V outputs, plus dedicated 18V output
- Powers Boss Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modelers, and TC Electronic Nova pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Every output on Pedal Power ISO 5 is individually short-circuit protected. This means that if you have a short in a power cable, or one of your pedals malfunctions, ISO 5 will turn off the power to only that pedal. All other outputs will continue to function normally with no long-term damage.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.