Stunning sound quality, the VT20X features a rich low-end and overwhelming amp resonance. By using VET (Virtual Element Technology), which is based on an analysis of the components and amp circuits themselves, VTX amplifiers produce the most accurate and realistic amplifier sounds to date.
Vox VT20X Modeling Guitar Amplifier Combo Features
- VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- Hybrid digital/analog power amp
- High-performance DSP delivers next-level sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides rich low-end and overwhelming amp resonance
- Tone Room editor/librarian lets you customize the amps and effects
- A broad range of 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)
- A full complement of 13 high quality on-board effects
- 33 preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software), including signature sounds of famous guitarists
The VT20X amplifier features a multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp. This preamp design incorporates authentic analog circuitry to achieve the subtle tonal adjustments and capture the nuances that are distinctive of vacuum tube amps. In addition to this clever circuitry, VTX amplifiers feature a tightly sealed cabinet and a proprietary bass-reflex designed to deliver stunning resonance. Go beyond the realm of previous modeling amps with the new VOX Tone Room editing software that lets you customize the existing amps and effects yourself, or create your own!
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.