Streichfett combines the best of the previously extinct species of String Synthesizers of the 70s and early 80s. Its dual sound engine features a fully polyphonic strings section and an eight voice solo section, which is essential for recreating how adult movies sounded thirty years ago.
The Ensemble Effect handles lubrication of the String Section, while the Effects section adds adjustable Phaser and Reverb. Additionally, the Animate Effect can be used to modulate the strings registration, allowing spectacular sound morphs.
Waldorf Streichfett Desktop String Synthesizer Features
- 128 voice fully polyphonic Strings section
- Continuous morphing of Violin, Viola, Cello, Brass, Organ, Choir and more Registrations
- Animate Effect for Modulation of Strings Registration
- Ensemble Effect for Strings
- Eight voice polyphonic Solo section
- Layer/Split for Solo section
- Continuous morphing of Bass, E-Piano, Clavi, Synth, and Pluto for Solo Tone
- Tremolo for Solo section
- 12 programmable patches
- Stereo output
- Headphone output
- MIDI in/out
The Solo Section offset presets named Bass, E-Piano or Clavi, and just like in your typical string machine, the sound has little to do with that name. Instead, these are shimmering and slightly percussive sounds that blend well with the string section.
Although the User Interface is simple and easy to comprehend, it controls a rather complex sound engine which is capable to deliver rich and creamy pads unlike any other instrument. Twelve patches can be stored and selected in the Memory section, USB and MIDI are of course on board.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.