Warwick Gnome 200 Watt Digital Pocket Bass Guitar Amplifier Specifications
Precautions / Safety Instructions
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 170 x 118 x 45.5 mm
- 6 11/16" x 4 41/64" x 1 51/64"
The Warwick Gnome is powered by an IEC power cable, which provides AC power to the unit. Connect the IEC power cable to provide power. Improper line voltage can cause serious damage to the unit, always check the line voltage marking on the amplifier before you connect the IEC power cable. Unplug the unit when not in use or during electrical storms.
Always turn off power to all other equipment before connecting or disconnecting. This will help to prevent malfunction and damage to any of the devices used.
Clean only with a soft, dry cloth.
Do not apply excessive force to the switches or controls. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance to the instructions. Do not let paper, metal, dirt or other objects come into contact with the device or its connections. Take care not to drop the device and do not subject it to shock or excessive pressure. The unit should be connected to a mains socket outlet with a protective earthing connection. Replace fuse with rated value, never bridge defective fuses. Before changing fuse disconnect power cable from unit! To avoid deformation, discoloration, or other serious damage, do not expose this unit to any of the following conditions:
Risk of Electric Shock
Strong magnetic fields
Excessively dusty or dirty environments
Strong vibration or shock
High humidity or moisture
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not remove the screws or open the unit. The Warwick Gnome has no user-serviceable parts inside. Only allow qualified service personnel to service. Do not expose the units to rain or moisture.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
This device may not cause harmful interference.
This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This amplifier is capable of producing high sound pressure levels. Continued exposure to these high sound pressure levels can cause permanent and irreversible hearing damage. Ear protection is recommended if the unit is operated at high volume for long period of time. If you experience any hearing loss or ringing in the ears you should consult a doctor.