With a unique body shape and big guitar tone, the SC56S Allure is the flagship guitar in the Bella Tono series; pulling out all the stops and ticking off all the boxes. This model features a solid Spruce top, gorgeous Acacia back & sides and cutaway body design for easy access to the upper frets. The soundboard is adorned with stunning abalone for both the rosette and purfling and is bound in maple. The ebony fingerboard continues with the lush appointments; depicting a beach island scene of a palm tree and birds in flight which are inlaid in exquisite abalone and turquoise. The Washburn Studio body design makes for an incredibly comfortable playing experience while managing to maintain the tight lows, focused mids and clear highs commonly associated with larger body sizes.
Washburn Bella Tono Allure SC56S Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Solid spruce top, acacia back and sides with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing and preamp.
- Abalone and Turquoise inlays
- Comfort Arm Rest/Abalone Purfling/Maple Binding
- Mahogany neck with 2 way Truss rod
- Gold diecast tuners
- D'Addario EXP-16 light set phosphor bronze strings