All-solid, hand-selected tonewoods in a comfortable traditional western body shape makes the A5M both visually and sonically beautiful! Solid Mahogany back and sides meet a solid Sitka Spruce top for superb clarity with a pronounced midrange for great punch. Other features include Yamaha's original A.R.E. wood-torrefaction technology, made-in-Japan premium build quality and hand-rolled fingerboard edges on a straight taper neck.
A custom designed scalloped bracing pattern yieldspowerful, expressive acoustic tone while Yamaha's legendary road-ready construction ensures the A5M is ready when you are, night after night!
Yamaha A5M Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Traditional Western Body Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E.
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- New Scalloped Bracing for Louder, Richer Acoustic Sound
- Natural, Dynamic Plugged-in Sound by SRT2 System
- High Comfort Neck Profile
- Simple and Distinctive Looks
- Elixir Strings
- GOTOH Open-gear Tuners
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- Hardshell Case Included
- Made in Japan
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.