The Yamaha HPH-MT7 headphones are designed to deliver flat, high-resolution sound with precise stereo imaging at any sound pressure level, and to faithfully reproduce every nuance of the source signal with the highest level of accuracy possible. Yamaha has applied decades of accrued knowledge and expertise in professional and high-end audio equipment manufacturing to the design of each and every acoustic component in these headphones.
For professional audio engineers who perform critical listening and studio recording, it is important that their headphones fit in a way that prevents fatigue during extended listening sessions, and isolation that allows concentration while working. HPH-MT7 headphones provide superb comfort and isolation, and are specifically designed to meet the high standards of professional users.
Yamaha HPHMT7 Monitor Headphones Features
- 40 mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils deliver a broad frequency range and accurate response
- Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- Smooth synthetic leather and large low-resistance cushions ensure stress-free wearability and high levels of isolation
- Three-dimensional arm pivot construction and adjustable slider length alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Thick ABS housing and rigid die-cast aluminum support-arms for use in the toughest working environments
- Straight 3 m cable suitable for use in a wide variety of applications *6.3 mm diameter standard stereo plug adaptor included
- Convenient carrying bag included