, the MG16X CV can accommodate up to 16 inputs and offers a balanced stereo output. Featuring D-Pre discrete Class A microphone preamplifiers for pristine sound, it includes Aux busses for the built-in SPX effect with 24 presets and three more are available. Eight channels of single-knob compression are available. The MG16X can accept XLR, 1/4” Phone and RCA type pin jack inputs, and offers XLR and Phone outputs. The MG16X offers faders, and lit channel on/off switches for easy visual indication of settings. A footswitch input allows hands free effect muting. The MG16X CV can be rack mounted (12RU) with the included rack ears.
Yamaha MG16XCV Stereo Mixer Features
- Rugged, Powder-coated steel chassis for superior durability
- Discrete Class-A microphone preamps
- Built-in SPX digital effects with 24 programs
- Switchable +48V Phantom power
- Color coded controls offer easy operation