The PSR-EW300 Educational Package includes the PSR-EW300 keyboard, Piano and Keyboard Method Software, stand, headphones, power supply and a USB cable. The portable PSR-EW300 is great for serious beginners but offers features that professionals use during major practice sessions. In addition to the 574 great sounds and 48-note polyphony, the PSR-EW300 features the built-in Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) lessons, which are designed to supplement a student’s regular piano instruction. The innovative Touch Tutor function helps beginning pianists learn to play with better dynamics.
Yamaha PSREW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard Features
- 76 keys
- Touch-responsive keyboard with 48-note polyphony
- 574 high quality Voices with improved sampling
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- 48-note polyphony allows for more notes to be played without drop-outs, making more complex passages possible.
- AC or battery power allows the player the option to plug in when an electrical outlet is available, or use batteries for complete mobility (batteries sold separately).
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner
- The Backlit LCD allows users to read the information on the screen under any lighting conditions.
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing experience.
- Split mode lets you play a different Voice with each hand
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) allows you to practice using the preset songs (or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace, one hand at a time, or both together.
- Touch Tutor lesson mode tracks the velocity or strength the keys are played at in order to teach dynamics.
- The Aux Line Input allows you to connect any music device with a headphone output, such as an MP3 player, a computer, a mixer, or even another instrument so you can hear it through the internal speakers.
- Melody Suppressor isolates the melody of audio songs connected to the Aux Line Input jack and reduces the volume, allowing you to sing along or play the lead.
- Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performances while you remain in complete control of chord changes and arrangement
- Included Accessories: Music Rest, Owner's Manual
The PSR-EW300 has everything you need in a starter keyboard, with 76 keys for the more serious piano beginner. With USB to HOST audio and MIDI connectivity, it's easy to expand the capabilities of your instrument by interfacing with creative or educational apps on your iOS device or computer. On-board lesson functions, including the new Touch Tutor, help to supplement regular piano lessons. For fun, plug in your portable music player to the Aux Input and use the melody suppressor to soften the lead vocal so you can sing and play along with your favorite tunes.
eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method Software
Learn great piano and keyboard skills from Juilliard School of Music instructor, Irma Irene Justicia, M.A. The eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method V3 Teaching Software lets you learn with more than 300 step-by-step full-screen lessons and more than 70 video demonstrations. The software is capable of teaching on an electronic keyboard as well as an acoustic piano! It listens through your computer's microphone or MIDI interface as you play melodies and shows whether you’re playing correctly!
eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method V3 Teaching Software Features
- Features over 100 songs to learn!
- Full-screen lessons and videos
- Works with both electronic keyboards and acoustic pianos
- Instant Feedback to show when you're playing the correct notes on melodies
- Interactive Evaluation Feedback when using a USB or MIDI keyboard
- Progress Tracking provides personalized reports to show your rate of progress
- Built-in recorder for hearing back your performance
- Animated Keyboard that displays correct fingerings as the music plays
With a MIDI keyboard, you also get a detailed evaluation with specific feedback on playing mistakes. Learn to read music and play over 100 popular songs as our Animated Keyboard guides you through the fingerings. Includes hit songs from Billy Joel and Elton John! Also includes our Metronome, Recorder and Progress Tracking. eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method has everything you need to learn to play!
Instant Feedback on Your Playing!
Instant Feedback shows you when you play the correct notes as you progress through a melody. Your computer will listen as you play and highlight correctly played notes in green. As you reach your goal of playing the melody correctly, you’ll discover that reading music notation is easier than you ever thought possible!
Note and Finger Tracker!
The Note Tracker and Finger Tracker tools show you the note you play as music notation and on an animated keyboard. You’ll be able to correct your playing and learn to read music faster!
314 Step-by-Step Lessons
Arranged in twelve chapters, the lessons cover the basics such as hand position, rhythm and playing on black keys, then move on to more advanced concepts such as music notation, sight reading, intervals, chords and scales. On-screen teacher Irma Irene Justicia, M.A., provides clear and friendly instruction.
eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method features over 100 songs ranging from Classical, Pop, Folk, Rock, Blues to Country – making learning fun! Enhanced multi-track audio and colorful MIDI accompaniments enhance the learning experience.
Our Method includes hits popularized by artists such as:
- Billy Joel (Piano Man)
- Elton John (Candle in the Wind)
- Los Lobos (La Bamba)
- Bob Dylan (Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door)
- Scott Joplin (The Entertainer)
- Ludwig van Beethoven (Ode to Joy)
- Spencer Williams (Tishomingo Blues)
- and many others!
Displays color-coded fingerings as the music plays. It allows you to see exactly how to play the song on a keyboard as you hear the music. Music tracking highlights the notes being played on the screen, making it simple to follow along.
Over 70 Large-Format Videos
Professional piano instructor Irma Irene Justicia, M.A., who has taught at the renowned Juilliard School of Music, guides you with over 70 videos with demonstrations of techniques – now larger, with enhanced quality! Many of the videos include split-screen displays with close-ups for a clearer perspective. You can even view them in full-screen mode if you want to.
Interactive Evaluation Feedback
When using an electronic MIDI-compatible keyboard, you can get specific feedback on note and rhythm mistakes made while playing to help you get it right the next time! Clicking on an individual feedback balloon brings up a keyboard showing you exactly what mistake was made and what should have been played. Also, an overall percentage score summarizes how well you did on the song.
Reviews and Ear Training
Interactive review and ear training screens help reinforce new concepts and develop your ear.
Piano Fingering and Guitar Chords
The piano fingerings help teach you the correct fingering for each note. Guitar chords are included so a friend who is learning guitar can play along with you. Piano fingerings and guitar chords can be toggled on or off for any screen.
Live recorded audio
Live recorded audio is included for all songs and exercises. Audio playback options include piano only, voice only, and full audio featuring both piano and vocal performances.
Slows down the audio to any tempo, while the Animated Keyboard shows song fingerings as the music plays. You can play along and learn at the pace best suited to you!
MIDI playback options let you select left or right hand only, or a metronome click track to play along with. Colorful variable-speed MIDI accompaniments are also available and can be fun to play along with!
Personalized reports show your rate of progress, including scores for specific songs (when using a MIDI keyboard). See our Keyboard Pack option.
With the click of a button, you can get suggestions as to which voice to use on your MIDI keyboard to get the best sound for the song!
Allows you to set your own tempo and work on your speed, rhythm and timing. Provides both visual cue and/or audio tick. Full range of tempi, from largo to presto.
Record and play yourself back! This feature allows you to compare your recordings with the instructor’s version, fine tune your skills and share your recordings with friends and family.
World Tour Keyboard Stand
The World Tour Keyboard Stand is a heavy-duty steel single X-braced keyboard stand that will hold 49, 61, 76 and 88-key keyboards with a maximum weight of 130 lbs. Secure-Lock height adjustment from 25.25 to 38.75 inches for seated to standing performance positions. Non-Marking rubber end caps.
World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand Features
- Amazing 130 pound weight capacity
- Secure-Lock center clutch height adjustment system
- Adjustable 25.25 to 38.75-inch playing height for seated to standing positions
- Full close position for easy storage
- Heavy-duty 1-inch square and round steel construction
- Stable 19-inch long steel base supports with non-marking rubber end caps