An excellent gigging keyboard, the PSR-EW425 offers you power and performance that will let you take your music further. A touch sensitive 76-key keyboard featuring a newly developed tone generator delivering high quality sound and effects.
The PSR-EW425 boasts advanced features in an affordable, portable package, great as a starter instrument but also perfect for more experienced players looking for a unique playing experience. Groove Creator is fully playable with Intro, Section change and Musical Climax and a Quick Sampling function allows you to add your own content at just the right time! Plug in your mic and use the built in DSP to get that pro sound. Crank up the sound of the built in speakers with Mega Boost!
Yamaha PSREW425 76-Key Portable Keyboard Features
- Includes power adapter, music rest and owner's manual.
- Assignable Knobs allow you to manipulate various effects and parameters on Voices, Styles and more, in real time.
- Mega Boost adds +6dB of boosted volume!
- Motion Effect modifies the voices in your performance with Filter, Pitch and Modulation effects while holding the Motion Effect button.
- Quick Sampling to USB or Internal Memory for instant recall at just the right time!
- 1/4" microphone input allows you to connect a microphone so you can sing along while you play, hear your voice through the instrument's speakers, and even record your performance to USB audio.
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- Style Expansion Memory is on-board storage allowing you to expand your Style library with your choice of custom content.
- Direct Category Access buttons for instantaneous access to the voices and styles you need for the musical genre of your choice.
- Groove Creator with Intro, Section change and Musical Climax gives you real-time control of your own EDM tracks like a DJ.
- 1/8" AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio.