The PSRS670 brings the experience of performing in a band to the solo keyboard player. The PSRS670 features two assignable knob controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot switch inputs, ensuring that you have total control over Voices, Styles, effects and other functions during live performances. Whatever style you want to play, the combination of superb sound, exciting features and live control gives you total freedom to create music as you want it to be.
Yamaha PSRS670 61 Key Arranger Workstation Features
A new concept for performing live
- 416 Voices (including MegaVoices), 34 Drum/SFX kits and 480 XG Voices
- Authentic sampled sounds including superb acoustic and electric pianos, and electronic sounds perfect for today's dance music
- New Intelligent Arpeggio function with instant access to a library of arpeggiated synth phrases and patterns
- 230 Styles including a brand new DJ category
- Two live controllers for instant control over effects and other functions, including filter, arpeggio and track mute
- Expansion Memory - add new Voices, drum kits and styles for extra versatility and enhanced performance
- Authentic Voices and Styles from around the world.
DJ Styles are a new live performance concept featuring a collection of programmed chord progressions. This leaves both hands free to play melody lines, use the live controllers or even trigger additional audio samples with the Multi Pad. With new arpeggio function, PSR-S670 will play the phrase for you when you are holding chord.
Outstanding sound quality for virtually any type of music
Enjoy authentic acoustic sounds at your fingertips- play pianos, saxophones and other instruments, all with breath-taking reality; or explore the powerful synthesizer sounds, with incredible sonic capability for electronic music of all types.
Let your music take you to new places
Voice & Style Expansion Packs enable you to customize the PSR-S670 with a wide range of additional content from all over the world. When loaded into the keyboard, you can instantly access authentic new sounds, rhythms, and backing in the musical style of your choice. For even more versatility, use Yamaha Expansion Manager version 2.3 (or later) to link the PSR-S670 to your computer.* Yamaha Expansion Manager allows you to create individual expansion data sets containing content from various packs. You can even create your own voices based on your samples.
Great on stage, in the studio or at home
Audio data can be played back with the USB Audio Player or triggered using the Audio Link Multi Pad function, giving you even more creative options. The PSR-S670 also has an AUX IN input to connect your audio player and a dedicated line output that makes it easy to use the PSR-S670 with a PA system for larger venues.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.