Designed for beginner to advanced pianists, the YDP-S54 features the sound of the flagship Yamaha CFX concert grand piano, and the touch of the revered Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory key tops.
The YDP-S54 features a slim design, making it an ideal choice for those with space constraints, such as college students or people living in smaller apartments.
Connecting to the Smart Pianist app for iOS adds a graphic user interface that makes selecting Voices or configuring settings even easier. Smart Pianist can even analyze songs stored in your music library and display a chord chart, allowing you to learn and play along with your favorite songs.
Yamaha YDPS54B Digital Piano Features
- CFX Stereo Sampling faithfully reproduces the sound of Yamaha's flagship CFX Full Concert Grand.
- Half-damper pedal control allows for continuously increasing amounts of sustain as the pedal is depressed
- The Smart Pianist app not only gives you full control over your piano's major functions, but also analyzes your favorite songs right out of your music library using chord tracker technology
- Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings.
- The USB TO HOST port allows players to connect to and interact with a wide variety of educational, creative and entertaining musical applications on a computer or mobile device.
- The 2-track song recorder allows players to practice one hand at a time, or record their next hit single!
- 192 note polyphony allows you to play complex passages on your keyboard without any dropped notes.
- 50 classic piano songs are provided in the built-in song memory as well as in a music book, "50 Greats for the Piano." These can be used to supplement practice, or simply for the player’s listening pleasure.
- Includes 50 Greats for the Piano Music Book, Owner's Manual, PA300C, User Manual