Zildjian’ s one-of-a-kind L80 Low Volume cymbals are up to 80% quieter than traditional cymbals without losing the authentic Zildjian feel. They are ideal for practice spaces, drum lesson, low volume gigs or anywhere you can’t play loud. Building on the incredible success of the cymbal sets, the L80 Low Volume cymbals are available in a 20” Ride and a 10” Splash as well as a 8” Crash Ride and 16” Crash. Not only are these designed to seamlessly integrate into an existing L80 cymbal set, they can be used as stackers or even HiHat components to create new and cool effects.
Zildjian L80 Low Volume Crash Ride Cymbal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 70-80% percent quieter than traditional cymbals
- Perfect for home practice, lesson rooms and low volume gigs
- Allows for longer play, avoids ear fatigue or hearing damage
- Real cymbal feel from proprietary manufacturing and special alloy
- Unique matte finish makes L80 cymbals stand out
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.