Whether you’re recording or streaming, the AMS-44 keeps your setup simple. It features four XLR/TRS combo inputs along with Zoom’s high-performance, low-noise preamps. The interface also includes two headphone outputs and two TRS outputs for external monitors. AMS Audio Interfaces are designed for musicians who want to record music with their DAW or easily livestream on platforms like YouTube and Twitch, without all of the typical complications.
Flip The Switch:
The AMS-44 features our innovative Music / Streaming Switch.
When switched to Music mode, you can record into your DAW with expanded input and output routing options.
When switched to Streaming mode, all inputs are combined into a single signal so you can easily stream without needing additional complicated software.
All three AMS interfaces can be powered from your PC or Mac via USB-C. Use external power when working from a tablet or mobile phone. Additionally, the AMS-44 can also use two AA batteries.
Plug It In... :
Use the AMS Series on any device thanks to its support for Mac and PC, along with iOS and Android devices.
... And Perform:
The AMS Series is designed to integrate seamlessly with commonly used software, apps and platforms. In Streaming mode, connect with your audience by streaming to popular platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram and Patreon. In Music mode, record with software like Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Cubase and GarageBand.
Zoom AMS-44 USB Audio Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Hardware Switches: Quick Control: With their onboard hardware switches, the AMS-44 are designed to simplify common streaming challenges without the need for additional software.
- Music/ Streaming Switch: Little Switch, Big Streams: Toggle from recording to livestreaming with the Music / Streaming Switch. When in Music mode, each input acts independently with individual gain control. It also sends separate mixes to each headphone output. When in Streaming mode all inputs are combined into one signal to work seamlessly with your streaming software.
- Direct Monitor Switch: Onboard Monitoring: Use the Direct Monitor Switch to directly send the input signal to your headphones while routing the same signal to your DAW or streaming software.
- Loopback Switch: Loop It Back: The Loopback Switch combines the input audio with playback from your computer and routes it to your streaming software. This is perfect for adding background music to your stream or singing live with an instrumental track.
- Mic / Line Guitar Switch: Switch Input 1 from mic or line level to guitar level (Hi-Z).
- Stereo Link Switch: Links two inputs for stereo recording or streaming, and allows you to control both inputs with one gain knob.
- Phantom Power: Provides +48V phantom power for condenser microphones.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.