Super-fat bottom with Super-fine top end plus 4 iconic DI models! For Bass Players Only!
The B6 gives you freedom to explore entirely new sounds with four DI models and advanced multi-effects. Plus the new analog circuit, combined with the DI section vastly improves the low-frequencies of your instrument. In addition, the B6 has your high end covered with an 88.2 kHz effects processor, double the rate of others.
FOUR ICONIC DI MODELS
We meticulously modeled four iconic DI boxes to give you a wide variety of tonal options.
ZOOM B6 Bass Multi-Effects Processor Pedal Features
- Tube 1: Vacuum tube DI character with rich harmonics and thick low frequencies.
- Tube 2: Vacuum tube DI character with a clear attack and tight low frequencies.
- Solid State 1: Delivers moderate compression and sharp tones for electric bass, while protecting against the loss of low frequencies when playing an upright bass with piezo pick-ups.
- Solid State 2: Solid state DI character with a clear tone and little distortion.
BUILT FOR YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
- 4 DI outputs; 2 tube and 2 solid state models
- Integrated A/B switcher for seamless instrument switching
- Ultimate Zoom FX processor technology with amp modeling
- IR load function for speaker cabinet simulation
- Integrated pedal board with 9 stomp switches
- 4.3˝ color LCD touch-screen interface
- Chain up to 6 effects (including amp emulation)
- Two variable-impedance inputs for electric and acoustic bass
- New Play Mode Footswitch provides instant access to different play modes
- Easy-to-see backlit panel with color-coded stomp effects
- Built-in USB audio interface (2-in / 2-out)
- Rhythm patterns and looper
- Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab
- Wireless control via optional Bluetooth adapter (BTA-1) with Handy Guitar Lab for B6 app
- Accessibility functionality for the visually impaired with Handy Guitar Lab for B6 app
Separate inputs allow you to A/B switch from electric bass to synth or acoustic bass, and back again.
Both inputs let you change the impedance from 1M to 10M ohms, giving you a cleaner tone for upright basses equipped with piezo pickups.
DETAILED AMP MODELING
The B6 features 11 of the best amp models in history, plus a couple of new ones.
BUILD YOUR STACK
The B6 provides simulations of 12 classic bass cabinets, each with three variations based on mic positioning.
LEGENDARY ZOOM SOUND
The B6 also delivers the ultimate collection of Zoom’s legendary effects, along with 10 new ones.
JUST THE RIGHT TOUCH
The 4.3-inch color touchscreen lets you drag, drop and rearrange effects to build the perfect signal chain in seconds.
The four Play Modes on the B6 will change the touchscreen and footswitch layout to give you quick access to the controls you need.
Effect Board: This mode provides a visual representation of your pedal chain. By clicking the assigned foot switch, you can turn on or off an effect in your patch.
LOOP, RECORD, REPEAT
Bank/Patch: This mode lets you scroll up and down through your Banks and Patches by clicking the corresponding foot switch.
Memory: Ideal for organizing your patches for performances, the Memory Mode allows the foot switches to activate one of the 4 patches in each bank.
Looper: Use the Looper to add layers to your sound.
Create loops and recordings up to two hours long, saved directly to an SD/SDXC card for instant access and recall.
*45-second looper without SD card.
Select from the B6’s 68 rhythm patterns in a range of styles, tempos and time signatures.
RECORD VIA USB
Connect to your computer via the micro-USB port to record directly to your DAW.
HANDY GUITAR LAB FOR B6 APP
Connect the B6 directly to the Handy Guitar Lab for B6 app via Bluetooth. Using the optional BTA-1 adaptor, wirelessly connect your iPhone or iPad as a secondary interface for your B6.
*To be released in November 2021.
LET'S MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER.
Accessibility for the Visually Impaired
The first multi-effects processor that allows accessibility for the visually impaired, the B6 Handy Guitar Lab for B6 app features VoiceOver and VoiceOver Gestures.
Zoom Guitar Lab
You can also browse the Zoom Guitar Lab to easily save, edit and load patches.
NEW AMP MODELS
NEW PREAMP & EFFECTS MODELS
- Sun CB: Features clean bass and bright high frequencies.
- Monotone: A solid-state combo amp perfect for jazz, featuring a round low-mid range with a calm overall tone.
Clear Drive: This original ZOOM Clear DRV preamp uses a linear phase filter in the distortion path. As a result, phase interference is eliminated during dry mixing, providing a clear drive.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Super Low Preamp: A ZOOM original preamp for super low sound. Using “missing fundamental” acoustic science, SpLoPre is equipped with a bass enhancer, which emphasizes the low end of every note. With a Lo EQ and a negative one octave sound, a super low-end tone is produced.
Djent Preamp: An original ZOOM preamp recommended for Djent sounds. This preamp combines an undistorted low-end with a strongly distorted high-end to provide a crisp, intense distortion even with a down-tuned 5-string bass.
1073 Preamp: A thick, warm sound of a vintage mic preamp with transformer distortion.
Solid Preamp: Modeled after a console’s solid state mic preamp, the SolidPre delivers tight sounding harmonics with the ultra-low frequencies cut out.
Bass Analog Octave: ZOOM's original octaver using an algorithm based on the operating principle of analog octavers.
Bass Standard Synth: ZOOM’s original bass synthesizer sound with adjustable filtering detail.
Bass Synth Talk: This effect produces a synthesizer sound similar to a talking modulator.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.