Massive Tone! The ZOOM G2 FOUR gives guitarists more tone variations than ever before thanks to all-new amp modeling and innovative IR technology. You’ll dial in amazing sounds right out of the box.
Rich Amp Models
The G2 FOUR takes amp modeling to the next level. They combine faithfully reproduced models of classic amps and pair them with cabinet models that utilize our new Multi-layer IR technology. This gives guitarists both great tone and the feeling of that “big stage” sound in any environment.
Each amp model is built with Zoom’s innovative Multi-Layer IR’s, to recreate the tonal characteristics and feel of playing through classic amps and cabinets. These IR’s were captured from iconic cabinets at 3 different volumes and are blended and activated based on the volume of your guitar.
Historic Guitar Sounds
Preloaded with 250 presets, these patches are designed to recreate the evolution of guitar tone. Each patch recreates the sound of an iconic song from the 50’s to today.
Jam Packed With Effects
Build patches with over 100 effects, exploring a wide range of traditional and boutique tones, from classic spring reverbs to extreme distortions, modulation effects, wah, and more. Mix and match up to 7 effects to build your own custom patches.
Navigate And Create
Zoom’s new cross key navigation switches help you control the pedal using just your feet, allowing you to make adjustments on the fly. Additionally, the 4 rotary encoders allow for quick adjustments to effects parameters as well as output settings.
The newly designed user interface makes it easier than ever to edit effects parameters, reorder effects chains, and access the looper and tuner.
Perfect For Your Pedalboard
The G2 FOUR's compact design and variety of effects make them a powerful addition to your existing pedalboard.
Optimized For Amps, Monitors, And Headphones
The G2 FOUR is designed to output to guitar amps, studio monitors, PA’s, and headphones . When you power on the pedal, select LINE or AMP to ensure the G2 FOUR is optimized for your setup.
Use the 80 second built in looper for songwriting or to add layers to any performance.
Play To The Beat
Play along with any of the 68 beats from the on-board rhythm machine. From metal, blues, and more the rhythm section is the perfect companion for practice.
Record at home or in the studio by plugging the G2 FOUR/ G2X FOUR into your computer or smartphone via USB to record with your favorite effects and amp models.
With an expanding library of patches and effects, guitarists can continue to expand their sound with the Guitar Lap app (for iOS / Android)
Iconic Sounds For Every Guitarist
Zoom G2 Four Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 22 amp/cabinet models with newly developed Multi-Layer IR
- 79 guitar effects including modeling of boutique pedals
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously
- 250 preloaded patches with sounds replicating guitar tones from the 50’s to today
- 300 total patch memories
- Additional effects/patches can be installed, edited, and backed up from the "Handy Guitar Lab" app for iOS and Android.
- Lightweight and compact design that fits in the pocket of your guitar case
- 80 second Looper function
- 68 rhythm patterns that can be played in sync with the looper
- Output EQ to quickly adjust overall tone for your performance environment
- AUX IN jack for connecting a music player, etc.
- Autosave function that automatically saves effect settings
- Tuner function that supports open tuning and drop tuning
- USB port for Handy Guitar Lab connection, 2-in/2-out audio interface and firmware updates
- Can be powered by USB bus power as well as AC adapter (AD-16)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.