Improved features and a streamline body, the ZH1N recorder provides a user-friendly interface with professional 24-bit/96 kHz recording capability. The compact size allows you to take the ZH1N recorder anywhere so you can capture performances with the one-touch button controls and stereo condenser microphones.
Zoom H1N Portable Handheld Recorder Features
- Streamlined body with matte finish and newly designed protective mic enclosure
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- One-touch button controls
- Localized and intuitive menus for easy operation
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones in 90 ° X/Y stereo format
- Stereo 1/8" Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Stereo 1/8" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Limiter and Auto-Level buttons for input signal and distortion-free recording up to 120dB
- Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter, and Stereo overdubbing functions
- Auto-Record, Pre-Record, and Self-Timer functions
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Test Tone and Slate Tone generator for filmmaking use with DSLR and video cameras
- Records directly to microSD and microSDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Handles up to 120 dB SPL for distortion-free recording
- Loop playback with user-defined start and stop points
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface
- Runs on only 2 optional standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC
adapter (AD-17, USB to AC type)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries
The H1n's X/Y microphones capture high-quality stereo sound, supporting up to 24-bit audio at sampling rates of 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz in WAV and various MP3 formats. With the H1n, we’ve redesigned the user experience. One-touch button controls make it simple to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasting, and more. And its new monochromatic 1.25” LCD display is easy to read even in the brightest lighting conditions. An advanced onboard limiter offers distortion-free signal up to 120 dB SPL, cleanly recording the loudest of bands. A low-cut filter also helps eliminate pops and unwanted low frequency rumble.
The overdub function lets you add layers of audio, allowing for richer and fuller sounding recordings.
An 1/8" stereo mic/line input lets you record with your external microphones or other sound sources,
and supplies plug-in power (2.5 volts). Connect headphones via the 1/8" headphones output with
dedicated volume control. You can also use the H1n’s built-in speaker to listen to your recordings.
The H1n’s USB port provides a digital output of the stereo mix and allows data to be send to and
from your computer. It also allows the H1n to be used as a USB microphone and a microSD card
reader. New tone and slate generators make it easy to mark start and stop points for syncing audio to video.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.