Ideal for podcast, studio work or on the go, the Zoom LiveTrak L-8 is a portable digital mixer and recorder.
Zoom LiveTrak L-8 8-Channel Portable Digital Mixer Features
- 8-channel mixer (6 combo, plus 2 TS)
- 12-track simultaneous recording, 10-track playback
- Mix-Minus function preventing audio feedback from dial-in guests
- TRRS connection and included TRRS cable for phone connectivity
- 6 assignable Sound Pads, with 13 preset sounds
- 4 headphone outputs, consisting of 3 custom monitor mixes, plus one main mix
- 3-band EQ and a low-cut function
- 7 scene memories for storing mixes
- 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Battery operated with four AA batteries or a USB power supply
- Record up to 24-bit/96kHz, record up to 48kHZ to computer and SD card simultaneously
The L-8 combines a digital mixer with 8 input channels, and a multi-track recorder capable of recording up to 12 tracks simultaneously. It can be used as a 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface even while you are recording to the SD card. Whether recording to the SD card or computer, it will save a separate file for each input so you will have the flexibility to edit and mix in post-production.
Zoom LiveTrak L-8 Digital Mixer Podcast Bundle Includes
Zoom LiveTrak L8 Digital Mixer and Recorder
Samson Q2U USB and XLR Dynamic Microphone x 2
Samson SR400 Headphones x 2
Samson MBSA38 38" Desk Mount Mic Boom x 2
Pig Hog XLR Microphone Cable 20 Feet x 2
Podcasters can connect up to 4 pairs of headphones to the L-8’s outputs. In addition to the master output mix, the L-8 has 3 independent monitor mixes, enabling different mixes to be sent to individual musicians, participants, and performers.
Sound effects are a necessity for podcasters. The L-8 has 6 sound pads that can be used to play intros, jingles, sound effects, and more. You can trigger a pre-recorded ad or interview to give your hosts a break. If your podcast has a theme or a music bed, you can hit a sound pad to easily play it.
Remote podcast guests can be problematic, but not with the L-8. Equipped with a smartphone connection jack and an included TRRS cable, the L-8 is ideal for podcasting with call-in guests. The Mix-Minus function automatically prevents echo and feedback to and from your caller. You can also use the USB connection to route audio from Skype, Facetime, Hangouts, Slack, and more.
Powered with four AA batteries for up to 2 1/2 hours, the L-8 is your anytime, anywhere recorder and mixer. For longer recording sessions, you can connect a portable USB battery, and if the USB battery dies, it will automatically switch to the AA battery power. You can always power the L-8 using wall power with the included power adapter.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.