Designed with an easy-to-use DAW-inspired interface, the R20 features a 4.3” full-color LCD touchscreen display and records up to 16 tracks (8 simultaneously). A multi-track recorder that redefines easy, the R20 makes it insanely simple to track, edit and mix your songs, letting you focus on the music. The R20 has the best preamps and noise floor of any multi track recorder Zoom has ever designed. With six XLR inputs, two combo inputs, and 16 tracks of recording, the R20 is perfect for singer-songwriters to full bands.
Zoom R20 Multi-Track Digital Recorder Features
DRAG. DROP. PINCH. SWIPE. CREATE.
- 4.3” Full-color LCD touchscreen display
- Easy-to-use DAW-inspired interface
- Record up to 16 tracks (8 simultaneously)
- Eight XLR mic preamps, including two mic/line/instrument combo jacks
- Hi-Z available on input 1 and 48V phantom power available on inputs 5-8
- Color-coded volume faders, gain knobs and tracks
- Onboard editing and built-in effects
- Pre-loaded drum loops
- Optional BTA-1 Bluetooth enables wireless control via the R20 Control App
- USB-C audio interface up to 8-in / 4-out
- Records directly to SDHC cards up to 32GB and SDXC cards up to 1TB
- New locking-type AC adapter (ZAD-1220)
- Up to 24-bit /44.1kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV
- Compatible with Guitar Lab software for Mac/Windows PC
Navigate and edit with ease, via the R20’s 4.3-inch color LCD touchscreen interface.
COLOR-CODED FOR CLARITY.
Improve your workflow with color-coded faders, gain dials, and touchscreen track regions, making sure you are always adjusting the correct channel.
PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER
Cut, copy, combine and loop. The R20’s interface provides intuitive editing. You’ll immediately feel at home.
SPICE THINGS UP!
Polish your tracks and mixes with professional effects such as EQ, compression, and more. The R20 provides a full MFX processor compatible with Guitar Lab software.
THE RHYTHM IS GONNA GET YA!
30 genres, 150 rhythm patterns and song form variations, it’s hard to find a drummer this versatile.
18 BUILT-IN SYNTH SOUNDS
Plug in a MIDI keyboard via USB-C or use the touchscreen to add sonic textures with the R20’s internal synthesizer.
The R20 can import and playback standard MIDI files allowing you to import bass lines, melodies, piano parts, and more.
RECORD TO SD
The R20 records directly to SDHC or SDXC cards up to 1TB, giving you plenty of space to track your next song or album.
MONITOR & PLAYBACK
The R20 has a headphone jack for monitoring while recording and dedicated outputs for mixing on your favorite monitors.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Locking AC Adapter; The new Zoom locking adapter ensures security against accidental unplugging.
WIRELESS CONTROL APP
Click; Access the fully adjustable click track with just a press of a button.
Inputs: Hi-Z is available on input 1, while 48V phantom power is available on input 5-8.
Use the optional Zoom BTA-1* Bluetooth Adaptor to control the R20 wirelessly from your iOS device.
*BTA-1 available separately.
LET'S MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER.
**R20 Control App available in 2022
Accessibility for the Visually Impaired
The first multi-track recorder that allows accessibility for the visually impaired, the R20 app features VoiceOver and VoiceOver Gestures.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.