The AKG C414 XLII ST Studio Condenser Microphone Stereo Pair
provides the incredible performance, accuracy and quality required to produce realistic stereo recordings. Every factory-matched C414 XLII ST pair has been created from thousands of individual microphones selected by AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method. The result is the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity for stunning, three-dimensional recordings.
AKG C414 XLII ST Studio Condenser Microphone Stereo Pair Features
- Absolutely perfectly matched stereo pair thanks to AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method
- Highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity
- Selected from thousands of individual microphones
- Included in this set are two mics, H50 stereo bar, two H85 shock mounts, two SA60 stand adapters, two W414 wind screens and a high quality hardshell Soundtool case
- Designed, Engineered and Built in Vienna, Austria
The matched pairs consist of two C414 XLII microphones that are within 1 dB to each other in sensitivity and also within 1 dB to each other in the range of 300 Hz to 8,000 Hz of the individual frequency response when used in cardioid mode. The microphones are selected from a large quantity of individual mics according to the described criteria by using a proprietary computer program.
Using the AKG C414 XLII ST matched pair for stereo recordings in various techniques will provide a good and stable balance without frequency-dependent shifting of the stereo panorama.