Building on EHX’s looper legacy, the 45000 combines the familiar controls of a multi-track digital recorder with state-of-the-art features making it possible to create complex multi-track loops quickly and easily.
Electro-Harmonix 45000 Stereo Multi Track Looper Features
- Includes a 4GB card delivering up to 125 minutes of recording time per track
- Individual panning per track
- Separate stereo mixdown track frees tracks for re-use
- MIDI Clock Sync as master or slave
- Most user parameters are MIDI controllable
- Auxiliary Input, for mp3 players, mixes with the loop output
- Import .wav audio files that are created elsewhere using a PC or Mac
- USB port enables backup/restore to/from PC or MAC
- 9.6VDC-200 Power Supply included
Each loop has four mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track. Recording, which is non-compressed, 44.1 kHz / 16-bit CD quality, is direct to removable SDHC cards with a capacity range of 4 to 32GB. Each card holds up to 100 individual loops accessed with the optional 45000 Foot Controller.
Recording can be done by overdubbing or punch in/out. Stereo In and Out jacks are provided and the 45000 records in either stereo or mono. Quantize and non-quantize (free running) recording modes are supported.
Loop speed is adjustable over a two octave range, and reverse recording and playback are also possible. A built-in metronome goes to a separate Monitor Out for extra convenience and a Headphone Out is also included.