The Fender Passport Conference is a self-contained portable audio system that includes everything you need for great sound anywhere you go. Providing extremely easy operation, the Passport Conference is perfect for the layperson who needs quality plubic adress with simple functionality.
Fender Passport Conference Features
- 175 watts of power—ample for small to medium-size audiences
- International voltage operation (100V-120V / 220V-240V)
- Included microphone kit contains mic, cable, clip in zipper pouch
- Five-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels and small musical ensembles
- XLR and 1/4” mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity
- Volume and tone controls—custom tailor your mix on each channel
- 1/8” stereo input—play recorded material from a mobile device or laptop
- 1/8” stereo output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes
Carry your Passport as you would a suitcase, and simply flip open the cabinet release latches when you’re ready to set it up. Inside you’ll discover two fullrange speaker cabinets, a powered mixer, a microphone and all the cables you’ll need to get started.
Passport Conference is ideal for an array of applications, including education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations; and gigs at parties, small clubs and coffeehouses.
When you need a portable PA system, go with Fender Passport and go with the original. Fender Passport—Sound that Travels