The PowerLight 3 Series is based on decades of research and experience in audio power amplification. The PL340 combines the most requested analog input adjustments with easy-to-read LED indicators, making it easy to inspect settings at a glance and match to any system. Because there is no internal digital processing or signal delay, this amp can be combined with all types of traditional amps. The QSC DataPort provides access to QSC's full range of digital processors and remote control monitor systems.
The PL340 continues the PowerLight legacy started in 1994, combining a powerful, lightweight and efficient switchmode supply with QSC’s most advanced Class-H linear output section. Their reference-quality audio performance, high thermal capacity, and touring-grade ruggedness continue to lead the industry.
QSC PL340 PowerLight 3 Power Amp Features
- PowerLight switchmode power supply for highest efficiency and improved audio performance
- Flow-thru air path and solid aluminum heat sinks for maximum cooling
- DataPort supports remote computer control and/or external DSP-4 modules
- Detented gain controls with 1 dB steps for precise calibration
- Removable knobs with lock-out security plate to prevent unauthorized tampering
- User defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filter per channel (3 Hz, 30 Hz, or 50 Hz)
- Three selectable input gains (26 dB, 32 dB, or 1.2 V)
- Front and rear panel LEDs indicate status of switch settings at a glance
- Parallel Dataport, XLR/M and XLR/F connectors for simple loop-through connectivity
- Neutrik Speakon and ‘Touch Proof’ binding post outputs
- Neutrik Powercon power cable remains secure on the road