Shure Beta 58A Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Shure Beta 58A Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. The Beta 58A has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A from Shure maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A mic has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this Shure microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
Shure Beta 58A Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability