The TC Helicon MP75 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
offers what every singer deserves, a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one button control of TC Helicon vocal effects. You'd expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100 percent dedicated to the needs of singers, TC Helicon.
TC Helicon MP75 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features
- Mic-Control button on the mic allows single button control of all of TC Helicon’s USB enabled vocal processors
- Super-cardioid dynamic capsule for best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression
- 50Hz -18kHz frequency response tuned specifically for vocals
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output
- Voiced for the close-up mic technique modern vocalists use
- Heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill
So what are you going to do with all this control?
| Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? In TC Helicon's opinion no – it just needs one really good one. One designed for today – where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding more control. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can't deliver. TC Helicon MP75 delivers.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design of the MP75 uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you’re making use of the latest in vocal processing, the MP75 microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Singers Have the Ultimate Location for Control Right in their Hands
On the microphone – that’s where singers want to control their sound. This is what makes TC Helicon unique among all the microphone brands on the market. You, the singer, are their customer and TC Helicon takes your input seriously. You’ve been unanimous in how you want to extend the control for your vocal effects. You want a simple way to creatively control your sound in performance without being tied to one place on the stage. Now, TC Helicon’s patent pending Mic-Control circuit on the MP75 allows simple, single button control of all of TC Helicon’s USB enabled vocal processors, including VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone Singles, Harmony-G XT, Create XT and Synth.
When you’re setup and singing with MP75 and your USB enabled TC-Helicon vocal processor, you’ll have the freedom to move around the stage while controlling your vocal sound.
Designed for Singers
- VoiceLive Touch and VoiceLive 2: remote control of the single button looper or any Shortcut in VoiceLive 2.
- VoiceTone Harmony-G XT: turn your harmonies on and off for the verse or chorus.
- VoiceTone Create XT: bypass the effects when it’s time to talk to the audience.
- VoiceTone Synth: add the HardTune or Vocoding effect on single words or phrases with ease.
- VoiceTone Singles: chain the pedals together and set up Mic Control to turn HardTune and Doubling on and off – leaving your reverb and tone settings unchanged for example.
The TC Helicon MP75 vocal microphones is not a multi-purpose microphone. It is designed and voiced for the realities of live performance. Whereas many vocal microphones get their target frequency response several inches away from the capsule, MP75 is voiced for the close-up mic technique modern vocalists use. Singers also expect a rugged design built for live performance. MP75 uses a special heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill to provide up to 10 times the durability of non-hardened grills.