The LWA1000 lightweight amp is a chameleon that can be used in pretty much any situation. Featuring 2 input channels with full EQ section and compressor on each channel, the LWA1000 combines a power amp stage that is designed using the latest advances Class D technology.
Warwick LWA1000 Bass Amplifier Head Features
- 1000 Watt Bass Amplifier Head
- Delivers 1000 Watts of power at less than 1% THD
- Lightweight and ultra-portable
- Noise-free Class A preamp circuitry
- Class D power amp section
- Two independent channels
- Channels can be selected remotely with footswitch
- Separate Input Gain control for each channel
- Mute function (separate for each channel)
- 4-Band equalizer (separate for each channel)
- Adjustable Compressor with bypass function (separate for each channel)
- Compression knob simultaneously controls the compression amount and make-up gain.
- Stereo auxiliary input jack for connecting MP3 player, CD player etc.
- Headphone out with Integrated stereo headphone amplifier
- Serial FX Loop
- Tuner Output
- Line Output
- Studio quality balanced DI output with Pre/Post and Ground Lift switches
- Combined Neutrik / 1/4" jack lockable speaker connector.
- Internal temperature regulating fan control circuitry
The configuring of the Amp to give 500W at 8 Ohms and 1000W at 4 Ohms makes it possible to have the power you need for the gig regardless of the size of the venue. The 2 inputs lets you have 2 Basses plugged in and ready to go with their own unique settings already dialed in.
The Pre amp is based on Warwick signature Class A/Low Z circuitry made famous with the WA and BC series of amps. This technology makes sure you have the warm huge distortion free sound you desire without disturbing noise.
The advancement in Power supply technology and error correction circuitry in the Class D power amp used in the LWA 1000 allows for tighter and stronger bass response than previously possible in this type of amps - Making it comparable in sound to much heavier Class A/B amps.