Revolutionize your Les Paul with our wiring harness upgrade. This setup provides several new tonal configurations to help you dial in your tone. The Bourns Push / Pull pots allow you to split your humbuckers into single coil pickups, allows both pickups to be put out of phase, and can put both pickups in series as well. With 21 tonal variations, this upgraded wiring harness will give you and your Les Paul a library of tones to choose from. This harness includes a Switchraft prewired 3-way toggle and is ready to rock.
Hand-Built In The U.S.A.:
All 920D Custom creations are hand-built by experienced technicians at our shop in Greenbrier, Arkansas. We treat your new gear like it's going into one of our own guitars. Every millimeter of wire is cut precisely, every solder joint is perfectly smooth and symmetrical, and every bend is purposeful and direct. We hold everything to a tremendous level of quality because we know the smallest details matter and we take great pride in our work.
- 4 - Bourns Push/Pull 500K Pots
- 1 - .015µF Orange Drop Capacitor by Sprague Electric (Neck)
- 1 - .022µF Orange Drop Capacitor by Sprague Electric (Bridge)
- 1 - Pure Tone Output Jack
- 1 - Switchcraft 3-Way Straight Toggle
- 920D Custom Signature Wiring by Gavitt Wire
- Bridge / Neck